As Cold Mountain Collective readers are likely aware, I’ve been busy lately with a new venture and sadly neglecting my duties as a blogger here on CMC. But all this work at HIPPO Reads has me realizing that there’s a great opportunity for Cold Mountain readers to enhance further their travel experiences through HIPPO. Here’s how:
- HIPPO Reads allows readers to survey a wide breadth of in-depth curations, expanding one’s mind and doing lots of productive and inspiring ‘armchair’ travel from the comfort of one’s home. Peruse our list of existing and archived curations to start your journey!
- Taking HIPPO Reads on the road is easy! You can access us from your smart phone, tablet, or computer—anywhere there’s internet access! And you can always save our curations to Instapaper or your own paper.li site.
- HIPPO Reads curations are bite-sized but thoughtful introductions to topics. Any of the articles, essays, or stories we feature are also easily downloadable or savable via Instapaper.
- Our site provides options for continued conversation about wide-ranging and interesting topics—a virtual version of those late-night roadside conversations you’ve had while traveling in the back alleys of Shanghai, the jungles of Costa Rica, or the canals of Venice!
- As a subscriber to our newsletter (sign up here), you will receive our curations straight to your email inbox—no need to open a web browser or your laptop—and can begin reading immediately!
We welcome you to join us at HIPPO Reads and look forward to continuing the conversation!