Perhaps it’s because Halloween lurks around the corner (that odd American ‘holiday’ where we parade around the streets asking for sweets and pretending to be somebody we’re not), but I thought I’d put together a collection of celebrations of ‘youth’ from around the globe. Feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments below. Enjoy!
- Spooky sailing—really? I thought haunted houses were scary enough. Add water to the mix and you’ve got yourself an outright horror film (water boarding jokes withheld).
- For that perfectly genuine haunted house (brains in a jar always freaked me out as a kid; my imagination always got the better of me).
- Speaking of scary houses, this book may help you understand what those whispering walls are saying.
- Nothing says a wintery childhood like earmuffs. But Pucci earmuffs—really?
- This is the ultimate youthful performance—age be damned. Makes me smile every time I watch it.